Planning Your Visit
Plan your visit to MWCHC
Our three Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center locations serve patients in Nashville, Clarksville, Smyrna and surrounding areas. All of our sites offer primary care services. Dental services are available in our Nashville and Clarksville locations, and our Pharmacy is located at our Nashville location.
Bring Photo ID &
Bring Payment for
Some other things to remember:
- Bring a list of the medications and supplements such as vitamins you take.
- Note your medical history. For example, any surgeries or serious illnesses you have had, your family health history, immunization records, etc.
- If you aren’t insured and want to apply for discounted fees, bring proof of your income. This can be your W2, most recent pay stub, most recent tax return, proof of Social Security income, a notarized letter from your employer or from an assisting agency who knows your financial status or a Social Security letter.
At Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center, we are committed to getting you the care you need.
We accept the following types of insurance or payment:
- Most private/commercial insurance
- Cash, check or credit/debit card
For those without insurance:
- You may qualify for discounted service and treatment fees based on your income and family size. We can help you figure this out by bringing proof of your income to your visit.
- We can also help you enroll in health insurance coverage. Let us know if you would like to speak with a counselor.
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 12 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 1 PM | Walk-ins Only