Request an Appointment
You can always call us to make an appointment at your preferred clinic. Or to request an appointment online, please complete the form below. You will receive a call or email from us within 48 hours to confirm or to schedule a different date and time if your requested date and time are not available.
Note: Your appointment is only confirmed once you hear from our scheduler.
When you make an appointment, you will be asked for the following:
- Your name and address
- Your date of birth
- The reason for your visit
- Health insurance information if you have insurance. Insurance is not necessary to obtain treatment at Matthew Walker clinics.
- Preferred language: If you need an interpreter to help with the visit, let us know your preferred language when you call.
Same Day Appointments
Matthew Walker clinics have openings each day for medical care and dental care. If you need to see a medical provider or a dentist that day, you can walk in and let customer service know. They will work you in as soon as possible. To make sure you are seen quickly, it is best to call ahead first and make an appointment.
If you would like to complete your patient registration to bring to your appointment, please print and complete the registration form provided here.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
When you visit us for the first time, please bring:
- A Photo ID such as a driver’s license, work I.D., etc.
- A list of the medications and supplements such as vitamins you take.
- Your medical history. For example, any surgeries or serious illnesses you have had, your family health history, immunization records, etc.
- Fees for your visit – medical visits start at $20 and dental visits start at $30.
- Your health insurance card if you are insured.
- If you aren’t insured and want to apply for discounted fees, please bring proof of your income. This can be your W2, most recent pay stub, most recent tax return, bank statement, a notarized letter from your employer or from an assisting agency who knows your financial status or a Social Security letter.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early for your appointment so that we can complete your paperwork. We encourage Matthew Walker patients to arrive early. Late arrivals may result in longer wait times or the need to reschedule your appointment.
At Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center, we are committed to getting you the care you need.
For those without insurance:
- You may qualify for discounted service and treatment fees based on your income and family size. We can help you figure this out by bringing proof of your income to your visit.
- We can also help you enroll in health insurance coverage. Let us know if you would like to speak with a counselor.
We accept the following types of insurance or payment:
- Most private/commercial insurance
- Cash, check or credit/debit card
Make a Payment
For your convenience, you can pay your health care bill online. Using the form below, you can pay your whole bill or just part. If you have any questions about paying your bill online, please call us at 615.327.9400 and ask for help with billing.
Online Payment is down for maintenance
|Insurance / Company||Notification||Fees||Contact||Eligibility||Notes|
|Amerigroup||1 week||None||Tennessee Carriers|
|TennCare and no other access to transportation||For Amerigroup customers who need transportation to a doctor's office. Transportation services are provided only for services covered by TennCare. Children under the age of 21 are allowed to have one person ride with them.|
|United Healthcare||At least 72 hours||None||Tennessee Carriers|
|TennCare and no other access to transportation||Provides free transportation to medical office visits for eligible United Healthcare TennCare customers through TN Carriers Community Plan.|
|BlueCare TN (BCBS)||At least 72 hours||None||866.570.9445||TennCare||Other county contacts available in the BlueCare brochure.|
|Nashville MTA Access Ride||1 - 7 days in advance||$3.40 (single ride)||615.880.3970||ADA Eligible||Must complete application for ADA paratransit service.|
|BrightStar of TN||At least 1 week||Variable: $30 per hour plus $0.75 per mile (with caregiver)||615.942.9628||Seniors and Disabled||Caregivers included with transportation. Transportation alone not provided.|
Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
The Affordable Care Act/Health Insurance Marketplace Is Still Here!
OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS NOVEMBER 1, 2017 AND ENDS DECEMBER 15, 2017!
Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center accepts most private/commercial insurance plus Medicare, TennCare and CoverKids.
If you don’t have health insurance, we can help you:
- Find coverage that meets your healthcare needs
- Find out if you qualify for financial assistance to help pay for your health insurance plan
- Driver’s License or State Identification
- Social Security cards for all in the household who need insurance
- Date of Birth
- Employer name and phone number
- Proof of Income
- Immigration documents (green cards etc.)
Only US Citizens and Documented Immigrants are eligible to receive health insurance through the Affordable Care Act’s Insurance Marketplace. However, undocumented immigrants may purchase private insurance. And, pregnant undocumented immigrants may also be eligible to receive coverage under CoverKids during pregnancy. We can help you find out!
Call our Enrollment Office at 615.942.1381 for information, or visit us Monday – Friday for information.